Archive for the ‘REAL ESTATE’ Category
1205 Great Oaks Drive
SOLD Price: $2,750,000
Incredible views with 225 feet of water frontage and very unique to Landfall.
This magnificent newly constructed home on the Intracoastal Waterway in Landfall. A spectacular coastal design by Logan Homes features the sought after open casual design floor plan with all the latest bells and whistles including stainless steel natural gas applications.
1028 Arboretum Drive
BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION IN LANDFALL! This home has been ideally designed for the ultimate in Open Floor Plan Living. There is a gorgeous kitchen with a expansive center island, a large breakfast/sunroom area plus the spacious living and dining rooms. The first floor master suite features a lovely all ceramic tile bath with shower and whirlpool. Second floor rooms include 3 large bedrooms, and a bonus/5th Bedroom, with large closets. Enjoy entertaining on the front porch overlooking the Deepwood Pond, and relax on the covered porch. This home is a part of the Landfall community with its 45 holes of championship golf, the newly built Sports Center, with the ultimate in exercise, spin and yoga!
Selling from Landfall, For Landfall, Exclusively Landfall
1501 Pembroke Jones Drive
All brick traditional home, beautifully wooded corner lot with golf course views of Dye #3 fairway, lush landscaping, mature trees and cozy back porch for that perfect afternoon get away with friends. To see more of our listings or schedule a tour please contact us at 910-256-6111.
1810 Senova Trace
Battery Park, Lot 18
SOLD price 815,000
Our most recent closing in the beautiful newly constructed Battery Park. If your looking to down size, relocating or find the home of your dreams, let our well informed team help you discover that special place. With over 30 years of knowledge, contacts, and expertise to offer our clients the best experience possible.
Landfall Realty recently closed on this gorgeous home! Our agents share their knowledge, contacts, and expertise to ensure the client has the best experience possible. List with Landfall to work with our experienced agents who make deals happen! If you are looking to buy or sell in 2019 contact our team who will guide you through the whole process and help you achieve your real estate goals!
1707 Pope Court SOLD for $552,500
- Bye, Bye Clutter – Throw out old belongings and bulky unnecessary furniture. This will make your home look larger and more spacious.
- Furniture Groupings – Reposition furniture in groups that look cozy and are perfect for conversations. This will open up the room, make the traffic flow in the room obvious, and make the space seem more user-friendly.
- Re-arrange your décor – Move around artwork and furniture. You might like the change and it can give a room a fresh look.
- Room Transformations – If you have a room that is not being utilized, repurpose it in a way that will value to your house. You can transform a room that is being used for storage into a reading room or office, or add furnishings to your basement to make it a child’s playroom.
- Home Lighting – Lights make a home look warm and welcoming. Add a lamp to a dark corner, and use a variety of lighting, including lamps, overhead lights, and accent lights.
- Make It Bigger– To make a room seem bigger, paint it the same color as an adjacent room.
- Neutral and Appealing – Painting a room a neutral color can help the room appear more modern and fresh.
- Color Experiment – Also, a splash of color can make a difference and give a room a more refined look. For example, a dark paint color in a powder room or bedroom can make the room appear cozier.
- Vary Wall Hangings – By varying your artwork by patterning and grouping you can make you artwork stand out.
- Three’s Company – Mix and match accessories in groups of three to create a display that is appealing to the eye.
- Raid Your Yard – Fresh flowers make are a nice touch in a staged home, however, you can also find fresh foliage in your yard. Budding flowers in the Spring, fern fronds and greenery in the Summer, fall foliage, and branches with berries in the winter are all great for an accent piece in your home.
- Serene and Inviting – Create a relaxing and inviting bedroom atmosphere with soft linens, cozy blankets, and pale colors. Additionally, clear out your room and closets of clutter to emphasize your storage space.
- New Faces – If your kitchen needs an update, but you cannot afford new cabinets, you can purchase new cabinet doors and drawer fronts. Additionally, you can purchase new handles for the cabinets to give your kitchen a more modern look.
- Repaired Wood – Unfinished home projects can make potential buyers wary. If you have large gaps in your floorboards or other small issues around your home that need work, it will probably cost you less to fix than the amount buyers would deduct from the asking price.
- Prim and Polished – Make buyers feel like they are going to enjoy a luxury experience. For example, in your bathroom add rolled up towels, candles, and decorative baskets.
For more on these tips from HGTV visit their website https://www.hgtv.com/shows/designed-to-sell/15-secrets-of-home-staging-pictures.
Landfall Realty recently closed on these two gorgeous homes! Our agents share their knowledge, contacts, and expertise to ensure the client has the best experience possible. List with Landfall Realty to work with our experienced agents who make deals happen! If you are looking to buy or sell in 2019 contact our team who will guide you through the whole process and help you achieve your real estate goals!
1504 Landalee Lane SOLD for $1,275,000
7101 Saybrook Drive SOLD for $488,542
These two gorgeous homes were just purchased by a happy clients represented by the Landfall Realty team. Working exclusively in Landfall, our team has the expertise and knowledge to help you find you the perfect home. Our realtors work hard to find you the best deal!
2232 Fox Hunt Lane CLOSED for $575,000