If you are considering placing your Landfall NC home on the market for sale, there are a number of mistakes you don’t want to make, yet which are common. Some of these are:
1) Don’t think your home is special, and thus immune to normal market conditions. Most everyone in Landfall has a special home.
2) Don’t ignore what your sales associates tells you about what has sold, and for what price.
3) Don’t fail to make needed repairs.
4) Don’t show a cluttered home.
5) Don’t be in the home during showings.
6) Don’t take negotiations or offers personally. Remember, this is a business transaction to your prospective buyer. You have no obligation to accept any offer below your asking price, but always respond professionally; you might be surprised by the prospect coming back at a latter date with a better offer.
Your Landfall Realty sales agent is always pleased to help with all components of the listing and sales process.