Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a gourmet meal and live Theatre Production at the Country Club of Landfall! Presented by Andre Brillaud and Charlotte Hackman the production Love Letters will be performed at the Landfall Clubhouse this Thursday. The event which takes place from 6:00-10:00pm starts with a delectable dinner. The dinner menu includes a pan seared 6oz filet mignon, butter-roasted Maine lobster tail, au gratin potatoes, bacon-wrapped haricot verts, and a greens winter salad. For dessert there will be vanilla bean and chocolate swirl cheesecake and chocolate covered strawberries. This romantic event is a fantastic way to spending the holiday, enjoying delicious food and a wonderful show!
Landfall Realty recently closed on this gorgeous home! Our agents share their knowledge, contacts, and expertise to ensure the client has the best experience possible. List with Landfall to work with our experienced agents who make deals happen! If you are looking to buy or sell in 2019 contact our team who will guide you through the whole process and help you achieve your real estate goals!
1707 Pope Court SOLD for $552,500
Celebrity Chef, Robert Irvine is coming to the Country Club of Landfall! This Friday come have breakfast or lunch for a good cause with Chef Robert. The Food Network star and host of Restaurant Impossible and Worst Cooks in America will be at the Landfall Clubhouse at 7:30am and 11:00 am preparing a locally sourced gourmet breakfast and lunch for guests. Robert will talk about his exciting journey of how he became a celebrity chef, behind the scenes stories, and will share his favorite recipes.
This breakfast fundraiser supports GLOW Academy, an all-girls public charter school. GLOW Academy’s core values are high academic expectations, leadership development, social and emotional development, and college preparation.
To purchase tickets for this event visit https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/GLOWNCInc/RobertIrvine.html.
This Saturday come support the Seahawks! The University of North Carolina at Wilmington men’s basketball team is hosting James Madison as Trask Coliseum. Seahawk basketball games are a fun way to spend the evening with the whole family. The Seahawks are an exciting team to watch, and made it to the March Madness Division 1 NCAA tournament in 2016 and 2017.
The Seahawks are an exciting team to watch, and made it to the March Madness Division 1 NCAA tournament in 2016 and 2017. The game is this Saturday at 7:00pm. Ticket prices vary from $10 to $18. For more information visit their website https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketLanding.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=19800.
- Bye, Bye Clutter – Throw out old belongings and bulky unnecessary furniture. This will make your home look larger and more spacious.
- Furniture Groupings – Reposition furniture in groups that look cozy and are perfect for conversations. This will open up the room, make the traffic flow in the room obvious, and make the space seem more user-friendly.
- Re-arrange your décor – Move around artwork and furniture. You might like the change and it can give a room a fresh look.
- Room Transformations – If you have a room that is not being utilized, repurpose it in a way that will value to your house. You can transform a room that is being used for storage into a reading room or office, or add furnishings to your basement to make it a child’s playroom.
- Home Lighting – Lights make a home look warm and welcoming. Add a lamp to a dark corner, and use a variety of lighting, including lamps, overhead lights, and accent lights.
- Make It Bigger– To make a room seem bigger, paint it the same color as an adjacent room.
- Neutral and Appealing – Painting a room a neutral color can help the room appear more modern and fresh.
- Color Experiment – Also, a splash of color can make a difference and give a room a more refined look. For example, a dark paint color in a powder room or bedroom can make the room appear cozier.
- Vary Wall Hangings – By varying your artwork by patterning and grouping you can make you artwork stand out.
- Three’s Company – Mix and match accessories in groups of three to create a display that is appealing to the eye.
- Raid Your Yard – Fresh flowers make are a nice touch in a staged home, however, you can also find fresh foliage in your yard. Budding flowers in the Spring, fern fronds and greenery in the Summer, fall foliage, and branches with berries in the winter are all great for an accent piece in your home.
- Serene and Inviting – Create a relaxing and inviting bedroom atmosphere with soft linens, cozy blankets, and pale colors. Additionally, clear out your room and closets of clutter to emphasize your storage space.
- New Faces – If your kitchen needs an update, but you cannot afford new cabinets, you can purchase new cabinet doors and drawer fronts. Additionally, you can purchase new handles for the cabinets to give your kitchen a more modern look.
- Repaired Wood – Unfinished home projects can make potential buyers wary. If you have large gaps in your floorboards or other small issues around your home that need work, it will probably cost you less to fix than the amount buyers would deduct from the asking price.
- Prim and Polished – Make buyers feel like they are going to enjoy a luxury experience. For example, in your bathroom add rolled up towels, candles, and decorative baskets.
For more on these tips from HGTV visit their website https://www.hgtv.com/shows/designed-to-sell/15-secrets-of-home-staging-pictures.
Come find your new favorite wine! The Country Club Landfall is hosting two wine events within the next week at the Landfall Clubhouse. This is a great time to meet new neighbors, socialize with friends, and explore new wines. The Wine Tasting is taking place Thursday, January 24 at 6:00pm and the Wine Dinner is on Tuesday, January 29 at 6:30pm.
Comedy Show and Dinner
What’s better than dinner and a show?! Come enjoy the Comedy Show this Friday with comedian Mello Mike. The bar opens at 6:30 and there will be hors d’oeuvres served. The dinner buffet will start at 7:00 and will be followed by the show at 8:00.
Landfall Realty recently closed on these two gorgeous homes! Our agents share their knowledge, contacts, and expertise to ensure the client has the best experience possible. List with Landfall Realty to work with our experienced agents who make deals happen! If you are looking to buy or sell in 2019 contact our team who will guide you through the whole process and help you achieve your real estate goals!
1504 Landalee Lane SOLD for $1,275,000
7101 Saybrook Drive SOLD for $488,542
These two gorgeous homes were just purchased by a happy clients represented by the Landfall Realty team. Working exclusively in Landfall, our team has the expertise and knowledge to help you find you the perfect home. Our realtors work hard to find you the best deal!
2232 Fox Hunt Lane CLOSED for $575,000
920 Arboretum Drive CLOSED for $899,900
1803 Glen Eagles Lane Listed for $389,000
Located in the desirable Turnberry section of Landfall with close proximity to the Eastwood and Drysdale gates, this low maintenance one level home boasts high ceilings and an open floor plan with an abundance of natural light. Take a walk or bike ride to the beach, shopping restaurants or beautifully renovated sports center. Three spacious bedrooms, beautiful floors, and a view overlooking a serene pond, make this home a must see! The large outdoor deck is ideal for entertaining or relaxing. HOA includes maintenance of the yard and landscaping allowing you time to enjoy all this location has to offer.
It’s almost time for the Annual Father-Daughter Snowball Dance! One of the most anticipated events hosted by the Country Club of Landfall, the Snowball Dance is a fun family night. Taking place at the Landfall Clubhouse on Saturday, January 19th, the enchanting evening starts at 6:00pm. There will be a DJ and plenty of dancing. Additionally, dinner will be served, featuring a beef tenderloin meal for fathers and a chicken tender meal for the daughters. This is a memorable night you don’t want to miss!