Landfall Realty recently closed on this gorgeous home! Our agents share their knowledge, contacts, and expertise to ensure the client has the best experience possible. List with Landfall to work with our experienced agents who make deals happen! If you are looking to buy or sell in 2019 contact our team who will guide you through the whole process and help you achieve your real estate goals!
Archive for the ‘REAL ESTATE’ Category
- Bye, Bye Clutter – Throw out old belongings and bulky unnecessary furniture. This will make your home look larger and more spacious.
- Furniture Groupings – Reposition furniture in groups that look cozy and are perfect for conversations. This will open up the room, make the traffic flow in the room obvious, and make the space seem more user-friendly.
- Re-arrange your décor – Move around artwork and furniture. You might like the change and it can give a room a fresh look.
- Room Transformations – If you have a room that is not being utilized, repurpose it in a way that will value to your house. You can transform a room that is being used for storage into a reading room or office, or add furnishings to your basement to make it a child’s playroom.
- Home Lighting – Lights make a home look warm and welcoming. Add a lamp to a dark corner, and use a variety of lighting, including lamps, overhead lights, and accent lights.
- Make It Bigger– To make a room seem bigger, paint it the same color as an adjacent room.
- Neutral and Appealing – Painting a room a neutral color can help the room appear more modern and fresh.
- Color Experiment – Also, a splash of color can make a difference and give a room a more refined look. For example, a dark paint color in a powder room or bedroom can make the room appear cozier.
- Vary Wall Hangings – By varying your artwork by patterning and grouping you can make you artwork stand out.
- Three’s Company – Mix and match accessories in groups of three to create a display that is appealing to the eye.
- Raid Your Yard – Fresh flowers make are a nice touch in a staged home, however, you can also find fresh foliage in your yard. Budding flowers in the Spring, fern fronds and greenery in the Summer, fall foliage, and branches with berries in the winter are all great for an accent piece in your home.
- Serene and Inviting – Create a relaxing and inviting bedroom atmosphere with soft linens, cozy blankets, and pale colors. Additionally, clear out your room and closets of clutter to emphasize your storage space.
- New Faces – If your kitchen needs an update, but you cannot afford new cabinets, you can purchase new cabinet doors and drawer fronts. Additionally, you can purchase new handles for the cabinets to give your kitchen a more modern look.
- Repaired Wood – Unfinished home projects can make potential buyers wary. If you have large gaps in your floorboards or other small issues around your home that need work, it will probably cost you less to fix than the amount buyers would deduct from the asking price.
- Prim and Polished – Make buyers feel like they are going to enjoy a luxury experience. For example, in your bathroom add rolled up towels, candles, and decorative baskets.
For more on these tips from HGTV visit their website https://www.hgtv.com/shows/designed-to-sell/15-secrets-of-home-staging-pictures.
Landfall Realty recently closed on these two gorgeous homes! Our agents share their knowledge, contacts, and expertise to ensure the client has the best experience possible. List with Landfall Realty to work with our experienced agents who make deals happen! If you are looking to buy or sell in 2019 contact our team who will guide you through the whole process and help you achieve your real estate goals!
1504 Landalee Lane SOLD for $1,275,000
7101 Saybrook Drive SOLD for $488,542
These two gorgeous homes were just purchased by a happy clients represented by the Landfall Realty team. Working exclusively in Landfall, our team has the expertise and knowledge to help you find you the perfect home. Our realtors work hard to find you the best deal!
2232 Fox Hunt Lane CLOSED for $575,000
920 Arboretum Drive CLOSED for $899,900
1803 Glen Eagles Lane Listed for $389,000
Located in the desirable Turnberry section of Landfall with close proximity to the Eastwood and Drysdale gates, this low maintenance one level home boasts high ceilings and an open floor plan with an abundance of natural light. Take a walk or bike ride to the beach, shopping restaurants or beautifully renovated sports center. Three spacious bedrooms, beautiful floors, and a view overlooking a serene pond, make this home a must see! The large outdoor deck is ideal for entertaining or relaxing. HOA includes maintenance of the yard and landscaping allowing you time to enjoy all this location has to offer.
2011 Pembroke Jones Drive listed for $1,100,000
This immaculate brick home is one a of a few single story homes in Landfall with four spacious bedrooms on one floor, including two Master Suites. This home has been thoughtfully renovated and enlarged featuring wonderful circulation.
In addition to the almost 4000 sq. ft. of living space, there is an additional 341 sq. ft. of heated/cooled bonus space. The oversized (500 sq. ft.) garage also has its own heating and cooling system. This charming residence has a grand sunroom and overlooks the Pete Dye #14 Fairway.
Located within walking distance of the Eastwood and Drysdale Gates into Landfall, this spectacular home is only 2.5 miles from Wrightsville Beach. It’s an easy walk to the Landfall Sport Center for its gym, tennis courts and pool. Dining and shopping located in Lumina Station, the Forum, and Mayfaire are close!
1028 Arboretum Drive listed for $839,000
Brand new construction in Landfall! This home has been ideally designed as the ultimate open floor plan living. There is a gorgeous kitchen with a expansive center island, a large breakfast/sunroom area plus the spacious living and dining rooms.
The first floor master suite features a lovely all ceramic tile bath with a shower and whirlpool. The second floor rooms include three large bedrooms, and a bonus/5th bedroom all with large closets. Enjoy entertaining on the front porch overlooking the Deepwood Pond, or relax on the covered porch. This home is a part of the Landfall community with its 45 holes of championship golf, the newly built Sports Center, with the ultimate in exercise, spin and yoga! Here you will also find the best tennis club in Wilmington!
1822 Senova Trace listed for $899,000
Battery Park is Landfall’s newest community! Coastal, urban designed homes on low maintenance lots, within an easy walk to the Landfall Sports Center, Wrightsville Beach, restaurants, Lumina Station Shopping and much more. These homes have metal roofs, charming shingle and siding exteriors and their own park with a lovely bubbling fountain. Coastal Urban designed homes feature open floor plans, great first floor master suites, and sprawling porches. This is a gorgeous home with a parkland setting full of beautiful old trees. The spacious master on the first floor is one of the four bedrooms in this large house. This new construction home, built by Venture Homes, is ready to be yours!
This gorgeous home was just purchased by a happy client represented by the Landfall Realty team. Working exclusively in Landfall, our team has the expertise and knowledge to help you find you the perfect home. Our realtors work hard to find you the best deal!
1733 S Moorings Drive CLOSED for $759,500