Continuing my summary recap of Landfall Realty’s recent Real Estate Forum held at Landfall Country Club, I called attention to some of the points made by Bob Seelert in his book “Start With the Answer.” Loosely stated, some of those points are:
1) Get the truth on the table, don’t pretend.
2) Establish standards and expectations based on a new reality.
3) Think long term; act short term.
4) Communicate with members of your own team.
5) Listen to and learn from your customers and peers.
These points are, I believe, valuable in running any business. However, they have particular validity in establishing a relationship between a real estate agent and a real estate customer. In my next blog, I will expand upon these point in the context of selling and buying property in Landfall, NC.
Kenneth M. Kirkman, general manager, Landfall Realty